Linuxconf didn't get installed with 7.1 red hat

Post by J Steinber » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:12:36

Linuxconf didn't get installed with 7.1

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Metro/X vs X/Acclerated vs. XFree86 (esp. Matrox support) was: Is Metro-X only available commercially?

3. Linuxconf didn't get installed with 7.1

4. adding swap partition in an existing system???

5. Linuxconf didn't get installed with 7.1 installation

6. make linux hdd copy safe

7. Can U install Red Hat 6rpm's in Red 7.1 ?

8. Add Printer using CUPS web interface- View Printer in OpenOffice Delayed, Why?

9. "linuxconf" - Red Hat 7.1

10. Where is "linuxconf" on Red Hat 7.1

11. Red Hat Linux 7.1 install error - Can't find root filesystem?

12. Red Hat 7.1 install won't see my CD drive

13. Can't install Red Hat 7.1 on a compaq Prosignia 300 24M