uulog command ?

Post by Michael J » Sun, 09 Oct 1994 05:43:13

Is there a command similar to uulog which gives you the uucico log for
the specified system?

Thanks.  (I'm running Slackware 1.1.18 #5 using Taylor UUCP).

uulog command ?

Post by Spencer PriceNa » Tue, 11 Oct 1994 16:40:09

>Ce brave Michael Jay ecrit:
>> Is there a command similar to uulog which gives you the uucico log for
>> the specified system?
>uulog is part of Taylor UUCP 1.05.

Hm.  I wuz cheated.  Rolled my own.
--

Dan Quayle via anon ftp: Quotes at umcc.umich.edu in pub/users/quayle, GIFs
and sound files at vaxa.crc.mssm.edu in quayle/gif and quayle/sound.

1. Taylor uucp & uulog time

Guess this should be really addressed to the appropriate ng., however my
selection is very limited, so I have to post here.. if it needs follow-up
with other group, please cc: me a copy..

Noticed lately (maybe I've just discovered it after year?) that if I force
a uucp connection to my host, the log is written in utc, vs. eastern
(daylight/standard) time.  However, if cron does its thing via
/usr/lib/uucp/Poll (as with HDB format) it writes the log in system time.

Why come?  Any env need changing?

BTW, 2.1.0-R, Taylor uucp config with HDB stuff..

It matters not, really, but bugs me to look at a logfile and see a 6 hour
jump in log entries, then back to "normal"

Thanks...

-sam-

--
World Traveler       |  International Lover   | Casual Hero
Wars Fought          |  Opressor of Champions | Revolutions Started

2. Touchpad and PS/2 wheel mouse with kernel 2.6

3. uulog : WRONG TIME TO CALL

4. implementing NFS on a VAX 11/780

5. sh/ksh script to parse UULOG?

6. Problems starting X with a FireGL 1000

7. diff among echo a>f; command<f; echo $a|command; command << $a; EOF

8. please send me HOWTO's

9. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!

10. Using Time Command With Command That Redirects Output.

11. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt

12. man pages for C commands (GCC commands)

13. Date stamping commands in the shell command history file