Is there a CC Mail Gateway?

Post by David Hodg » Fri, 24 Feb 1995 22:38:49

Does anyone know of a way to gateway SENDMAIL on our Linux Internet server
to our corporate CCMail internal network? I know that Lotus has a product
they would be glad to sell for $$$ but I'm wondering if there are
alternatives.

Thanks
--
David Hodges

Is there a CC Mail Gateway?

Post by dnutt.. » Sat, 25 Feb 1995 21:12:50

>Does anyone know of a way to gateway SENDMAIL on our Linux Internet server
>to our corporate CCMail internal network? I know that Lotus has a product
>they would be glad to sell for $$$ but I'm wondering if there are
>alternatives.

>Thanks
>--
>David Hodges

I don't believe such a sub-system exists, but if it does I'd be very
interested also.  The firm I work for uses the cc:Mail SMTP gateway
and it is very good.  The only problem I've seen with it is that the
version we're using does NOT handle MIME, so if that is a requirement,
you may want to take another look.

Dave

Is there a CC Mail Gateway?

Post by Tim Bas » Mon, 27 Feb 1995 01:31:36

I'd like to see the same for Microsoft Mail :-)
Any good ideas?

: >Does anyone know of a way to gateway SENDMAIL on our Linux Internet server
: >to our corporate CCMail internal network? I know that Lotus has a product
: >they would be glad to sell for $$$ but I'm wondering if there are
: >alternatives.
: >
: >Thanks
: >--