Znote networking

Post by Todd Hu » Wed, 16 Mar 1994 05:40:47

I just recently dloaded znote.c and znet.c and have tried to compile both
so as to set up my zenith znote on our campus network. When I try to
compile it gives me to parse errors in sched.h and I am not sure what is
going on. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
                                                        -Todd
                                Todd C. Huss

Znote networking

Post by Donald J. Beck » Fri, 18 Mar 1994 06:56:09

>I just recently dloaded znote.c and znet.c and have tried to compile both
>so as to set up my zenith znote on our campus network. When I try to
>compile it gives me to parse errors in sched.h and I am not sure what is
>going on. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

What version did you download?
What was the date on it?
What kernel version are you using?
What was the error message?

An "it's broken" message isn't very useful...

--

IDA Supercomputing Research Center
17100 Science Drive, Bowie MD 20715                        301-805-7482

1. anyone with a znote on ethernet?

I would just like to know if anyone has a Zenith ZNote (486ln) and is
using the builtin ethernet.

I can use my ZNote ethernet port as long as I'm booted under DOS, but
I can't with Linux.

Does anyone have a driver for the Zenith ZNote under Linux?  Could
anyone tell me where I might start looking for one?  Or should I just
give up trying to use my builtin ethernet?

thanks for any replies,

bill

2. Attach file using mail?

3. Znote w/Linux(SLS)-Rest/Resume bug

4. OpenServer 5 and Hercules Dynamite/ET6000

5. Help with Zenith Znote mouse!

6. Some little X questions...

7. Network-to-network PPP with same network portion of IP address

8. Folding @ Home - distributed computing for Linux

9. How to use fwtk on linux with dual-network (Private Network + Network class C)

10. Share USB printer over network Mac/Linux network?

11. Network statistic Network statistic

12. Iproute2 problem across networks using NAT and 2 internal networks

13. Networking 101 Part 2: Revenge Of Networking