minicom xmodem problems

Post by Jeff Langl » Fri, 16 Sep 1994 23:03:09

   I have the same problem.  I've read some post on this and it seems
that possible the problem is with a patch needed to improve the speed
of the IDE drive.  Don't know what it is.

   I get the same CRC error.  And noticably everytime the disk does
a write.

   Sorry if your assertion is not echoed in this message.  I'm new
to news readers and haven't figured it all out.

1. Minicom 1.7.0 + XMODEM + > 255 blocks = display problems

I try to download ext2tool.zip. sz doesn't feel like working today
(download reaches end at 0 bytes) and sb has the same problem, so
I use sx. It works fine, but when the blocks count goes above 255,
the status line starts over at 0. This continues until the file is
complete. I think this is a bug.
--

We have met the enemy, and he is us.
                -- Walt Kelly

2. Linux+ISDN

3. minicom and Xmodem

4. char-major-108 can't locate module

5. Minicom and Xmodem question

6. Enterprise 450 only 1 cpu online

7. Xmodem problem

8. serial connection is established but.........

9. Xmodem transfer problems

10. Procomm/Xmodem problems

11. Minicom Alt-Q quits more than just Minicom

12. SliRp/Minicom: Starting Slirp through minicom?

13. To Minicom or not to Minicom