Turtle Beach Montego II support?

Post by David Pac » Fri, 19 Mar 1999 04:00:00

> Does anyone know how to get a Montego II sound card set up right in Linux?
> sndsetup keeps crashing on me and I can't find any other way to get it set
> up.

> Please help ASAP! :)

Check out:

http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/HOWTO/Sound-HOWTO.html

Also, you can configure sound cards directly in the /usr/src/linux
subdirectory by running :   make config or make menuconfig or make xconfig

--
David Pace  Free Trading software: http://www.daveware.com

1. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D Support

Has anyone gotten this sound card to work under linux?  Even if it was
limited or restricted use.  I can't get mine to work at all.
Unfortunately, not even OSS looks like they will be having support for
it any time soon.  Supposedly, they are trying.  But if anyone has
even gotten this card to make any noise at all, I'd sure like to know
how you did it.  My system is a Dell XPS 450 if that helps.

Skip

2. X terminal?

3. Turtle Beach Montego II A3D support

4. UP2000 SRM update problem

5. Turtle Beach Montego-II on Dell for RH 6.2!!??

6. Puzzle: how to filter stderr?

7. DELL OEM Turtle Beach Montego II sound card for RH 7.3?

8. How can I...

9. Turtle Beach Montego II

10. Turtle Beach Montego II sound card and V90 internal modem setup

11. Turtle Beach Montego II does not work

12. OSS & Turtle Beach Montego II

13. Sound Card Turtle Beach Montego II on SuSE 9