UUCP Configuration(USR 14.4k)-HELP!!!

Post by James B. Lac » Thu, 15 Sep 1994 08:13:06

I am attempting(unstisfactorally) to configure UUCP v1.04
on the Slackware distribution. Does anyone have sample files for
a US Robotics 14.4 k modem (i.e. Systems.ex,Dialers.ex, and
Devices.ex) . When I configure these files and run uucico -s
"system" nothing happens-I removed the /dev/modem link and
am currently trying to use cua0. When I use Seyon in Xfree86
all is well and the modem is recognized-any hints?

Thank you very much for your help.

Jim

1. Need uucp Dialers info - USR Sportster 14.4k

I'm wanting to add this modem to my home system as an alternate means of
getting usenet news feeds for my Linux system.  If anyone has already
set their uucp control files up for the Sportster, I'd appreciate it if
a copy of all associated entries could be emailed to me at this address.

thanks

bob

2. CPIO problems

3. external USR Sporster 14.4k fax/modem

4. Correct way to mount an NFS so it doesn't hang?

5. Improve term response w/ 14.4K USR?

6. Q: Can I realloc the Argv[] space somehow? (Linux)

7. USR 14.4k fax/modem

8. NFS hang up

9. USR Sportster 14.4k Internal

10. Need help w/ DIP and connecting at modem speeds over 14.4K

11. Need help using DIP and connecting at higher than 14.4K

12. Help - SLIP and DIP at speeds greater than 14.4K

13. 2.4 -> 14.4k modem migration problems