DSP/DIP packages for Linux + Sigview port to Linux...

DSP/DIP packages for Linux + Sigview port to Linux...

Post by George Sh » Thu, 28 Apr 1994 16:52:58

hello,

Does anyone know of any DSP or DIP (digital image processing) packages ported
to Linux?

Thanks much!!!

- george

ps University of New Mexico had or has a DIP package called Khorus and i don't
   know whether it still exists now...

pss BTW, anyone ported the MCNC's Sigview utility under Cazm toolset to Linux?
    I tried porting yesterday but keep getting missing libraries. If anyone
    has the binary and would like to share, i would appreciate it very much.

Post by Duncan THOMS » Fri, 29 Apr 1994 01:14:35

> Does anyone know of any DSP or DIP (digital image processing)
> packages ported to Linux?

Yes.  There are binaries for Khoros, which is a nice graphical
signal/image processing package.  I haven't used the Linux version,
though.  There is also a binary for Octave, a GPL-ed Matlab clone,
which I tend to use for my SP work.  It's not quite up to Matlab 4.0
standard, but useful none the less.  It uses Gnuplot as its plotting
engine, so*plots can be directly generated...

        -Duncan

--
Duncan C Thomson, Signal Processing Division  | .__ _.._ .__._  _ , .___ _
University of Strathclyde, Glasgow G1 1XW, UK | |_ (_ |_)|_ |_)/_\|\| | / \

1. DSP/DIP + Sigview ports to Linux???!!!

hello,

Does anyone know of any DSP or DIP (digital image processing) packages ported
to Linux?

Thanks much!!!

- george

ps University of New Mexico had or has a DIP package called Khorus and i don't
   know whether it still exists now...

pss BTW, anyone ported the MCNC's Sigview utility under Cazm toolset to Linux?
    I tried porting yesterday but keep getting missing libraries. If anyone
    has the binary and would like to share, i would appreciate it very much.

2. Slot Telnet

3. Has anyone ported the "ucd-snmp" package to linux ??

4. X won't start - sys crashes and monitor turns off!

5. Anyone ported CGLE scientific plotter package to Linux?

6. llnlXdir Problem!!!

7. PeopleSoft porting their packages to run on Linux

8. Making (EIDE) boot disks?

9. Programmers sought to port the Logos plotting package to Linux

10. Columbia Appletalk Package (CAP) port for Linux?

11. NEVOT ported to LINUX or other network voice package

12. 8051 assembler/linker package ported to linux?

13. Help on driver packaging DSP