time halts in RH 5.2?

Post by Esbjorn Kohle » Tue, 15 Jun 1999 04:00:00

Hello
I have a problem with the internal time in redhat 5.2. Whenever I leave
the computer for a while, so it rests, the clock stops ticking. The
internal clock is still correct though, so if I reboot, the time is set
correctly again.
Does anyone have a clue, or do you need to know more?

Please cc directly to me, thanks.

1. RH 5.2 halts using KDE 1.1's xdm

I just installed the KDE 1.1 RPMs. I get a nice KDE xdm login
page at run level 5, but upon logging in, the screen clears,
I get my X and boom, system hung. It's not even pingable so
debugging is rather limited. :-) If I run kde from a shell
prompt at run level 3, KDE comes up fine. Any clues why this
occur?

--
- Kyle

2. Apache causing lots of "dirty" pages

3. FTP RH 5.2 -> RH 5.2 = NFT (No File Transfer)

4. Redirecting sound?

5. RH 5.2 on a 486 Compaq, worth the time?

6. Hang loading syslogd

7. Help: First time loading RH 5.2

8. slackware96 & booting

9. Red Hat 5.2 Loadlin HOWTO (WAS: Can't install LILO from RH 5.2)

10. Tulip Driver worked under RH 5.0, doesn't under 5.2 or SuSE 5.2, any ideas?

11. RH 5 --> RH 5.2: probs

12. Restoring user's passwords after RH 5.2 -> RH 6.1 refit

13. Problem with scripts that work on RH 4.2 but not RH 5.2