Using fonts in TeX

Post by Trey Valen » Wed, 08 Dec 1993 01:20:45

Can someone tell me how to use .tfm file in TeX?  Do they have to be
converted first?  In particular, I want to use the cyrillic font, mcyr, but
don't know what I need to do.

thanks for any help

trey

--

189 milburn street apt #8    N2WJU
rochester ny 14607           '84 Scirocco

1. Creating X fonts from TEX fonts

I would like to create some fonts for X using the Metafont source of
some fonts used in the Lilypond
project.  I have looked around and not found any information on how to
do this.

Can anyone help?

Adam

--
Adam Tee
Postgraduate Research Student

2. Help building/testing a C http client API

3. Fonts with xdvi and tex...

4. HYLAFAX SENDPAGE HELP!!

5. Viewing TeX fonts

6. Apache 1.3.1 and LDAP Authentication

7. TeX - dvips fonts

8. multiple mitsumi cdroms on a single system?

9. Tex and fonts/Slackware

10. Where to get TeX macro packages and fonts?

11. cron job removes TeX fonts in Redhat 5.0 (MakeTeXPK harassment)

12. TeX problem with DC fonts

13. fonts for TeX ???