--> Looking for "stlclock" for Diamond Stealth Pro card

--> Looking for "stlclock" for Diamond Stealth Pro card

Post by Quang N » Mon, 21 Nov 1994 12:57:02

When I had XFree86 2.X installed I found a utility called "stlclock"
that makes XFree86 work with Diamond Stealth Pro card.  This utility
is somewhere on the net since that's where I got "stlclock" from.
Unfortunately, since I upgraded to SlackWare I deleted everything...
(forgot to backed up some utilities).  Now XFree86 3.x won't come up
without "stlclock".  I'ved tried "freq" and "ds3" but they don't seem
to help...

If anyone happens to know where stlclock lives, please let me know.
It has been boring without XFree86.

Thanx,
-Quang