1. Help for Xconfig:PVGA1/NEC-II monitor
At the very outset, please don't flame or RTFM me! Believe me,
I tried hard before posting this. The problem is with my
Compaq 386/20MHz (which I plan to use as an X-terminal). The
VGA card has a PVGA1 chipset (I think it's a Paradise), for
which I found no listing in the database. However, I found
the dot clocks to be 25 28 33 36 40 45 31 38.
Now the problem is that I dont have any details of the monitor,
an NEC Multisync II. I found this monitor listed in the database
of Xconfigs, and fortunately with dot clocks that my card supports.
But the X screen still has some funny wrap arounds and also multiple cursors
appear! I also have another monitor, a SYNCO 14", whose Xconfig
I had previously fixed for a Genoa 7900 (ET 4000 chipset) card
(dont remember how, probably genetically, i.e. trial-and-error :-) ).
I tried that Xconfig too (which also had dot clocks supported by the
PVGA1 card), with much the same result.
Anybody know what the problem could be?
Or does anyone have an Xconfig for my setup?
Or a program that could generate one for me (I recall
something like this existed, but dont know where!)?
2. Need Help using Sun Camera
3. Need XConfig for S3 Trio64 with NEC Multi-Sync XV17 Monitor
4. Cannot call YPPROC_XFR...
5. Xconfig settings for NEC 3FGx monitor
6. FM radio support on SF16-FMP sound board
7. Xconfig - ET4000 and NEC 5D Monitor
8. cu/modem help anyone?
9. Xconfig file for NEC 3V monitor in Linux
10. Xconfig for ATI mach32 and NEC 3FGe monitor
11. Xconfig and NEC Multisync II (old) monitor
12. XConfig, Xconfig, Xconfig
13. NEC MultiSync 3FGx, Orchid ProDesigner II, need info for Xconfig