XConfig - ATI VGA Wonder

Post by Todd Michael Kenne » Mon, 09 May 1994 02:20:18

I was finally able to get Linux up and running on my machine, but, I can't
get XFree to run. Does anyone have an XConfig file the ATI VGA Wonder??
(Yes, I know it's old. :) Thanks.

Regards,

--
"What's another word for Thesaurus?"
                -- Steven Wright

1. how to setup Xconfig and ATI VGA Wonder XL

I've been trying everything to get Xwindows running to no avail. I have the .99lp6  I have a 1mb ram on my ATI VGA WONDER XL.  And I want ot use the bus mouse
that comes with it.  How do I setup the mouse and the vga card.  I'd like to
run it in 1024x768 non-interlaced.  I have fooled around with the Xconfig
file, but nothing seems to work.

thanks in advance

2. Problem with kdm

3. ati wonder pro or ati wonder radeon video card

4. Test don't bother

5. missing log and port scanning

6. Need Xconfig for VGA Wonder / NEC 3V multisync

7. Looking for Scalable 3 of 9 font

8. XF86 Config: ATI VGA Wonder XL and NON-Multisync Monitor

9. *HELP!* ATI VGA Wonder 28800-5; XFree3.1 and NEC 3D

10. ATI VGA WONDER GT Mach 8 Configuration

11. ATI VGA Wonder on X

12. Will ATI VGA Wonder driver for XF86_SVGA server support more than 256 colors?