Citadel

Post by Jere Lawren » Sun, 08 Jan 1995 10:22:57

[ Article crossposted from aus.computers.linux ]
[ Author was Jere Lawrence ]
[ Posted on 6 Jan 1995 09:30:01 GMT ]

Greetings all, I am really desperately in search/need of some assistance
in the realms of getting Citadel to run on my Linux system which I hope
to have as a form of online BBS.

I have dloaded the SUN version of the source and have tried compiling it
in Linux to no avail, it appears to be BSD compatible (according to the
Makefile) However, I could not get even the first source to compile.

As I really love this system, and would desperately like to get it
running as my bbs, through Linux, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

I will summarise if there is interest.