Concurrent C for Linux?

Post by Carl-Eric Henni » Sat, 10 Sep 1994 03:41:04

Does anyone know if Concurrent C is available for Linux?

/archie

                  - Baby Sinclair   | Department of Numerical Analysis and
                                    |     Computing Science, Stockholm, Sweden

1. More than 64 concurrent telnet sessions on Linux 2.x

Got a bit of a problem here.  I'm trying to set up a Linux 2.x machine to
replace a SCO Unix production server.  The problem is that we will have more
than 64 concurrent users telnetting into the Linux box, and it seems that
Linux doesn't support more than 64 virtual ttys.  Is there a way to get Linux
to accept more than 64 telnets?  If I can't get over this problem soon, I will
be forced to remain with SCO!!  Help me please!!

----------
Matthew E. Bernold

2. New kernel to my iMac

3. Linux based Firewall with URL & Content Blocking for LAN - 4 Concurrent VPN Tunnels!

4. Help!! Which files?!?!?

5. Number of concurrent users on a Linux box

6. latest PTFs for the C++ runtime for AIX are available now

7. [RESEND] 2.4 devfs deadlock on concurrent lookups on non-existent entry

8. CSH input from terminal

9. curses and concurrent processes

10. concurrent read()/write() on same descriptor

11. ndbm, dbm, access by concurrent processes, record locking

12. Apache concurrent connection limiting by user/IP ?

13. what is a VG concurrent ?