AHA-1542C BIOS?

Post by Steven Drinovs » Mon, 15 Nov 1993 10:49:49

Okay, after messing around with my AHA1542C and LILO
I have finnaly found out what is going on. (I think :->)
Anyway, the SCSI-HOWTO says that the BIOS stuff is not
supported for the AHA-1542C.  If this is true which it
seems to be, how can I boot from a SCSI drive when I
have 2 IDE drives?  I guess I can't.

So, when will the BIOS be supported for the AA-1542c?

A little bit of response from anyone will be nice...

Steven
--
Your superior intelligence is no match for our inferior weapons!

1. problem installing x86 2.5 with update 3 and Adaptec AHA-1542C

Dear all

I try to install X86 2.5 with drivers update 3 and
Adaptec AHA-1542C SCSI controller.

I have the following error message after I chose
interactive installation:

Configuring the /dev directory
hsfs mount failed, trying ufs......

Bad /usr
(This could be due to using /usr from a boot server.)

And it goes back to the prompt #

I think the problem is caused by the controller.
Anyone install it sucessfully with the same
controller?? Please help..

Many thanks
Jason

2. NTFS - again and Redhat 6.0

3. AHA-1542C Bug on external connector???!!!???

4. What's up with all this FreeBSD stuff?

5. AHA-1542C question

6. Proxy or Rewrite ??

7. AHA-1542c

8. AdvFS tag files: M-???

9. Help with Adaptec AHA-1542C

10. AHA-1542C problems

11. AHA 1542C - What's this "host detected - but no mail" error?

12. Strange termination problem with Adaptec AHA 1540/1542C

13. SCSI AHA 1542C boot Prob. solved