WTF is libXThr ?

Post by Bogus Use » Sun, 17 May 1998 04:00:00

I'm trying to install fvwm95-2 (the RedHat rpm,
fvwm95-2.0.43a-2.i386.rpm to be exact), and I'm
informed that I need something called libXThrStub.so.6

I've drawn a total blank, after doing a site exec "locate libXThr"
on redhat's ftp site, and numerous searches with various search
engines. Does anyone know what the hell libXThr is, and where to
get it?

Any help much appreciated.

BTW: The reply address is bogus. Please either followup or use
the mail form at www.subrosa.org/mail

--
Guy Berliner

Thus spake Fortune:

As Will Rogers would have said, "There is no such things as a free variable."

says...

I admire your passion, Chris..

The only issues which have kept myself from looking seriously at Linux
would be:

* It's Unix and the learning curve to start getting productive strikes me
as probably very steep

* It doesn't support plug-and-play.  If your hardware doesn't have Linux
drivers, it don't play..

* Not nearly the amount of developers out there doing stuff for Linux as
there are for Wintel.  Can I get MS Office for Linux?  Can I get
Photoshop for Linux?  Can I get QuarkXpress for Linux? etc.. a big turn
off for me.

--
Reuben King
Email: "reuben at texas dot net" (in plain english to foil spam-bots.

2. HELP!!! Almost connected...

3. *PATH settings should go in .profile or .kshrc?

5. Memory Leak detector

6. Am I touchy? Or am I right?

7. Magneto Optical Drives

11. I am si**y am I?