4D+ Scrolling Mouse (Scroll FX) by Micro

4D+ Scrolling Mouse (Scroll FX) by Micro

Post by Bunb » Mon, 28 Jun 1999 04:00:00

I just bought a 4D+ Scrolling Mouse made by Micro.  It has 4 buttons (3
buttons on top and 1 button on the left side) and two scrolling wheels
located between the 3 buttons.  I can used this mouse on my Linux Box
withRedHat 6.0 using KDE, but unable to activate the scrolling wheels when
using the NetScape.  Can anyone please help?

--

1. xterm scrolling question => how to get automatic scrolling with mouse?

2. Question...

3. Scroll Mouse not scrolling

4. Acceptance Test for SUN Cluster

5. Scroll function of scroll mouse under XWindow

6. Apache wins, once again (sorry dresden)

7. xterm scrolling question => how to get automatic scrolling with mouse?

8. getting Name server from a IP.

9. Konqueror, scrolling, and black scrolled portions of the screen.

10. Scrolling with a Logitech Trackman FX

11. IBM 3-button scroll mouse

12. Genius Easy Scroll Mouse

13. How to use scrolling mouse in Linux?