Turning 386 linux box into Xterm

Post by Arthur And » Tue, 24 Dec 1996 04:00:00

Hello does anybody have any info on turning a box running Linux into an Xterm
I read the howto's but could not find any information on Xterm using
accept for one bought.

1. Linux in 386 Boxes

It is considered a bad habit to crosspost too much, especially if
comp.os.linux.setup meets exactly the requirements for this post...

If you give them enough memory, of course. 8 MB will be a good start. More
is better. The processing power isn't that important under Linux, unless you
start doing heavy arithmetic.

--
Lars Marowsky-Bree   Voice: +49-571-63663  PGP-key via return receipt

2. Graphical front end for TeX?

3. ANSI X11 headers for Solaris ?

4. QUICK QUESTION

5. Adding ram to 386; Linux box

6. /etc/aliases as a mail reflector

7. Linux in 386 Boxes

8. How connect my PC 386 with my Linux box ??

9. What's the minimum for a 386 turned remote X Terminal?

10. Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulating 386 using bochs...

11. Help - someone turned my machine into xt emulatin g 386 using bochs...