how to edit pop-up menus?

Post by liam.. » Thu, 15 Jul 1999 04:00:00

hi

i'm currently using rh linux 6.0 with gnome/enlightenment as a window
manager. i've been thinking of adding items to the pop-up menu that
comes up when you right-click on an empty area of the desktop, but i
can't seem to find the right file to edit, if there is one.? can
someone show me a way to do so?

in the same light, how does one change the terminal that comes up after
right-click -> new -> terminal to a different one (e.g. Eterm, etc...)

thanks in advance...

liam

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

1. put User Menu in a mouse pop-up menu in Gnome/Enlightenment?

Hello,

I am a relatively new Linux user (RedHat 6.2) and am trying to
customize Gnome/Enlightenment.  I have put applications want in the
User Menu (~/.gnome/apps), but I would like that menu to pop up within
the menu that comes up with a middle or right mouse button click.  I
cannot figure out how to do it.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Brian Flaherty

--
      /"\
      \ /     ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN

2. compiler problem?

3. Control Center loses menu after editing menu in menuDrake

4. default terminal type setting per pty

5. Mouse right-click on desktop: how to modify pop-up menu?

6. 3rd Party Unix Security

7. Pop-up menu with Aliases

8. dict words web2

9. pop-up menu

10. Using `rsh' in a `twm' pop-up menu

11. Pop-up menu in X Windows - terminal session.

12. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

13. Advertising pop-ups on web pages