Avavne Logic ALG2301 Problems

Post by Ed Jacks » Sun, 27 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Has anyone come up with a way to prevent the Avance Logic ALG-2301
card from displaying garbage on the screen when shutting down, or
 shelling out from X ? I'm using Redhat 4.2, and it's a problem
 with the recommended XFree86-SVGA server. The Metro-X server
 works (beta is all I have), but the upgrades from Redhat don't
work with it. I'm broke, and can't afford the new version from
Redhat to get the new Metro-X server. Any help with either
problem is appreciated.
Blue skies...............  ed.

1. Avance Logic ALG2301 config file?

I have an Avance Logic ALG2301 card with 1MB of memory.  Does anyone know way I might be able to find a Xconfig or XF86config file for it?  I tried running
XF86config but even though it know what kind of card it is, it comes up with a "No modes supplied in XF86Config"  I've been trying to get Xwindows up and running for
about 6 months now.  I would really appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance.

-Oatmeal

2. PF not sending NAT traffic to external interface

3. Advanced logic ALG2301 : Xconfig

4. ufsrestore

5. Avance Logic ALG2301 Video Card

6. Xconfig problems with ATI Ultra+

7. Avance Logic ALG2301 2MB - server for XFree86 (X11R6) ?

8. Here's A Thought...

9. Problems with Gigabyte ATM/P and Spea Vega Plus ALG2301

10. Shell logic v. C logic

11. Avance ALG2301 card and XFree 3.1

12. Cannot run X using a ALG2301 graphics card - HELP