xwindows and Netscape

Post by Marco Giardin » Wed, 09 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I really do not know the reason , but since i reinstalled the whole
system (red hat 4.0) on my Pentium 100 I've some problem with Netscape.
The problem is that if i try to enlarge the netscape window to the whole
screen, I get the most lower part of it to not display the content, even
if i can scroll up and down to see. It sounds like there is a maximum
size of the Netscape windows, and I cannot enlarge it more than a
ceratin size. The scrollin bar arrives at the a ceratin size of the
window ....
An idea on how to solve the problem?
Thanks for replying to

Marco