fvwm mouse bindings

Post by Broc Stirto » Wed, 23 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Does anyone know of a way to bind a key combination to a mouse click?
(E.g. I would like to have Shift-F1, Shift-F2, Shift-F3 correspond to
mouse buttons 1,2,3 respectively.)  This would reduce reliance on the
mouse, especially useful if it breaks, like mine did last week.  I never
realized how dependent I am upon it.
        Also, does anyone have an idea how to configure Alt-Tab (or another
combo) to switch window focus.  I use the key binding "Next  Focus"; and
it works alright, but it includes the Fvwm windows (like Buttons and
WinList).  I tried CirculateUp/CirculateDown, and FlipFocus. I can't get
any of them to work however.  I also can't get any of the optional
conditions (e.g. CurrentPage) to work with Next.  If anyone has a
working setup, please e-mail it to me with or without comments... I'm
willing to pick through it.
        TIA,
                Broc
--
                                                --------------------
                                                    Broc Stirton

                                                    (nospam)
                                                --------------------

1. fvwm: key binding for mouse select of menu button?

After looking over the fvwm man page and .fvwmrc (and trying a few things)
I can't figure out what to bind to a key such that when the cursor is
positioned over a menu button, I can hit the key and have the button
activated.  Anyone know how to do this?

Steve Champagne

2. mail queue

3. loss of fvwm key bindings while running X

4. Newbie: Patitioning question

5. Key bindings in fvwm

6. SMP deadlock problems

7. FVWM - "Warp" Key Binding

8. xfree log file

9. Mouse bindings

10. mapping key bindings to mouse buttons

11. mouse-button bindings in KDE2.0.x ?

12. FVWM2 losing key/mouse bindings

13. Help needed setting specific mouse binding in CDE...