Icon position

Post by Thorsten Domba » Sat, 26 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hi all!

I use the fvwm2 and I need some help with the konfiguration.
Always when I iconify a programme, the icon appears unter the position of
the mous pointer. I want that all icons are positioned from the top left
corner to the bottom right corner.
So I tried the following command:

Style "*"   IconBox l r t b

But the command doesn't work. Regardeless which combination of numbers I use
for l/r/t/b. The icons doing always the same.

Is there anybody out there with a solution for me?

ciao Thorsten

---------------------- transmission end ----------------------------------------

1. Netscape icon position

Hi there,

i'm running netscape 3 (sometimes 4) on a Sun Solaris Unix system with
X11/mwm surface. I was wondering whether it is possible to set the
default icon position for the program. I've always got to move the icon
manually to the place where i want it.

Regards,

Martin
--

-- Raymond Chandler, Dashiell Hammett: my favourite authors --

2. Some CompactFlash doesn't work in True-IDE mode

3. Saving Icon Positions

4. tmpfs double kunmap

5. Desktop icon positioning on KDE2

6. Apache 2.0

7. icon position kmix

8. ADSL vs minimal Linux config/hardware

9. Help: the icon position of fvwm

10. icon positioning on the Desktop

11. How to manage icon position under Solaris

12. Icons, Icon veiwer and Icon converter

13. Positioning of icons in Panel