xIrc-1.13

Post by Vadim Zali » Thu, 21 Mar 1996 04:00:00

    Joe>  Well, after about half a dozen folks or so made one
    Joe> suggestion or another (Some many more). I spent the last week
    Joe> or two cleaning up the user interface making it a bit
    Joe> friendlier more intuitive.

Hi!

I tryed to run it and got 'segmentstaion fault'.
It draws 2 empty windows in screen. One main, second
called 'nickname' and dies. Any ideas?
I've got slackware 3.0 with gcc upgraded to 2.7.2
I tryed your binary. I can't compile source since I
do no have libX++ and do not know where to take it.

Vadim

--
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+
;; Vadim Zaliva                      + Those who do not understand Unix  +

;; http://www.crocodile.org          +                 (H. Spencer)      +
;;-----------------------------------+-----------------------------------+

xIrc-1.13

Post by Iris » Sat, 23 Mar 1996 04:00:00

In comp.os.linux.x,

VZ>    Joe>  Well, after about half a dozen folks or so made one
VZ>    Joe> suggestion or another (Some many more). I spent the last week
VZ>    Joe> or two cleaning up the user interface making it a bit
VZ>    Joe> friendlier more intuitive.
VZ>
VZ>Hi!
VZ>
VZ>I tryed to run it and got 'segmentstaion fault'.
VZ>It draws 2 empty windows in screen. One main, second
VZ>called 'nickname' and dies. Any ideas?
VZ>I've got slackware 3.0 with gcc upgraded to 2.7.2
VZ>I tryed your binary. I can't compile source since I
VZ>do no have libX++ and do not know where to take it.

        I can't even FIND the thing - not on Sunsite or ftp.troll.no.
Been looking since I first saw it announced some time ago.

--

                LINUX
                 A / \            -Software Mechanic-