Virtual Desktop Under twm?

Post by Scott A Kli » Fri, 21 Apr 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
   Is there anyway to get a Virtual Desktop using the twm Window Manager?
If so, could someone please tell me how to get to be able to use it.

Please e-mail all replies.

Thanks,
       Scott

1. no virtual desktop, still the desktop bigger than the screen

Hi,

I have set up X in Slackware to run in the 800x600 resolution
with no virtual desktop. However when I start X windows, the
desktop is still a little bit bigger than the monitor screen.

It seems that this is not the virtual desktop problem because
the desktop is only *slightly* bigger than the screen, and
there is only one virtual panel available.
The problem disapears when I swith to higher resolution.

What may be wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

2. Suse on DP264: install boot fails

3. X desktop resolution and virtual desktop

4. Problems with port forwarding and iptables

5. no virtual desktop, still the desktop bigger than the screen

6. LINUX on PPC/orange card

7. Virtual Desktop/No Virtual Setting

8. X problems

9. SOS - how to start Desktop Swith utility on TWM environment?

10. TWM: How Do I get X to use Gnome instead of TWM

11. Save desktop configuration with twm?

12. Virtual Desktops Are Essential

13. Turn off Virtual desktop?