NT in a X window ? possible ?

Post by Sylvain CHAMBO » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

I would like to have a nt session in a X window.
X running on a computer, NT on an other one ...

NT in a X window ? possible ?

Post by Uwe Bonne » Sun, 16 Mar 1997 04:00:00

: I would like to have a nt session in a X window.
: X running on a computer, NT on an other one ...

There is Citrix winframe and other solutions.

NT in a X window ? possible ?

Post by Don Dettk » Tue, 18 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> : I would like to have a nt session in a X window.
> : X running on a computer, NT on an other one ...

> There is Citrix winframe and other solutions.

One of them is   windd    from Tektronix, I believe.

--
Don Dettke                     Volt Employee On Contract To The

(970)229-7382                  Hewlett-Packard -- Fort Collins, CO

NT in a X window ? possible ?

Post by Wilhelm Fitzpatric » Tue, 18 Mar 1997 04:00:00

> > : I would like to have a nt session in a X window.
> > : X running on a computer, NT on an other one ...

> > There is Citrix winframe and other solutions.

> One of them is   windd    from Tektronix, I believe.

There is also NTrigue, from Insignia, I believe.  It was designed to let
you run any NT app in an X window.

-wilhelmf

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. iptables + kernel - owner module

3. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

4. Help with Apache and PHP

5. Booting Windows NT from LILO ... Possible?

6. UNIX to PC backup software.

7. Is PPP to Windows-NT with dial back possible?

8. Modem problem....

9. Printing from HP-UX via Windows NT - is it possible ?

10. Replacing Windows NT - possible?

11. Possible to use Linux Web Server to access Windows NT?

12. Is it possible to access Windows NT fileserver from Linux?

13. Windows media Player plug-ins