SYNCMASTER 3Ne & TRIDENT 9680

Post by - » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have an Samsung Syncmaster 3Ne and an
Trident TGUI 9680 w/ 2MB and i have troubles
in X configuration.

In 800x600 it's working fine, but when i change
to 1024x768 it's a "flicker show"

And when i change to 16bpp, the X-system
don't allow this resolution.

OBS: In Windows 95 i currently using 1024x768x16bpp
flicker-free (60Hz Ni)

If somebody had patience, PLEASE, talk
something.

Thanks,

Marcio Freitas Pamplona

SYNCMASTER 3Ne & TRIDENT 9680

Post by - » Tue, 14 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I have an Samsung Syncmaster 3Ne and an
Trident TGUI 9680 w/ 2MB and i have troubles
in X configuration.

In 800x600 it's working fine, but when i change
to 1024x768 it's a "flicker show"

And when i change to 16bpp, the X-system
don't allow this resolution.

OBS: In Windows 95 i currently using 1024x768x16bpp
flicker-free (60Hz Ni)

If somebody had patience, PLEASE, talk
something.

Thanks,

Marcio Freitas Pamplona

1. Help on Trident 9680 + Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne

I'm a newcomer in the Linux world.
I've just installed Debian on my PC, but I have not been able
to configurate the X Windows system.
I can see the windows but in a bad manner 'cause I can't read any
word.

Please, could anyone send me an idea ? Thanks a lot.

2. Does KDE have the following features?

3. XFConfig settings for Samsung Syncmaster with Trident 9680

4. controlling parallelport via cgi (perl + apache)

5. TRIDENT 9680(TGUI 9680)

6. JavaScript Event handlers

7. XF86Config & Samsung SyncMaster 3Ne 14" - ?

8. Loopback: setting up /dev/loop*?

9. Trident 9680 & 800x600

10. trident 9680 & 16bpp in XFree86 3.2

11. X & Trident 9680