Help: XF86Config for Diamond Viper VLB 2MB + Sony 17sf

Help: XF86Config for Diamond Viper VLB 2MB + Sony 17sf

Post by Wenjen Chan » Wed, 20 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I got a Diamond Viper VLB 2MB video card and a Sony Multiscan
17sf monitor and I am running into some probelm with the X
window configuration.  I can only get the resolution 800x600
and when I configure the X window into 1280x1024, the power saving
lit is on and the screen goes blank.  I hope somebody there can
have a working XF86Config file to help solving my problem.
Thanks!

Wenjen

1. Help with VIPER VLB 2MB XF86Config

I was wondering if anyone could send me there Xf86Config file for Diamond Viper
VLB 2Mb board....I am not sure what ALL I am supposed to do in setting up my
XF86Config file correctly....

Where should this "newbie" look in the man/info pages or etc for info on how to
setup the config file?

Can one switch between FVWM and OPENLOOK?

THANKS!!
  \/\/\/\/\/    Robert B. Wadsworth

   _       _    USU VMS:   SL4H2
    \_____/

2. Parse errors building with gtk+-1.2.x

3. Help: XF86config for Diamond Viper VLB

4. NFS & Solaris

5. Diamond Viper VLB 2Mb and CTX CMS-1561 monitor

6. gcc2.5.6 and libc4.5.5

7. Diamond Viper VLB 2MB and LINUX

8. Solaris 2.6/DNS/Internet connection/Newbie question

9. Can't Configure "Diamond Viper VLB 2mb" with Caldera 2.2 and XF86

10. Xconfig for NEC 5FGp and Diamond Viper VLB 2MB

11. Diamond Stealth 32bit VLB 2MB RAM & XF86Config?????

12. XF86Config for Diamond Viper PCI 2MB VRAM

13. XF86Config for VIPER VLB and Sony 15 SF Monitor