icons under OLVWM

Post by Mike Farm » Sat, 06 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Has anyone had problems with the corners of the icons not appearing under
the OLVWM window manager?  Also when I try to move the scroll bars to the
right hand side of the windows nothing happens.  I am running the 1.3.18
Linux with the latest X11R6 distribution and the Mach64 drivers.

Thanks

1. xpm icons in olvwm instead of xbm?

Hi all!

Anyone know how I can change the defaults icons set i
/var/X11R6/lib/appdefaults from the boring b/w xbm icons to color xpm icons?
( I've got bunches of groovy icons I would like to use instead of all the
  ugly default ones. )

I know how to change to another xbm icon, with the "*IconPixmap: iconfilename"
line but if I put a xpm icon there it doesn't seem to work. Why?

I haven't found this in any faq or anything, perhaps it's too simple?
Well in any case I don't know how to do it. I couldn't find anything in
the man pages for olwm or X either.

I could find any simple command line switch either for overriding the default
iconpixmap.

Hmm...another odd thing is that I noticed that some programs have b/w
icons under olvwm but colored icons under fvwm?? This is the case for
example TkDesk. In fvwm the Trash can and stuff are in groovy colors but
in olvwm (wich I like better) they are in b/w. (yuakk!)

If anyone can tell me how to get nice color icons all over the desktop in
olvwm I would appreciate it!

 /Fredrik
  http://www.student.tdb.uu.se/~m92fra

2. Linux startup sequence (and samba auto start)

3. Invisible icons under olvwm in 24bit

4. ISP networking hardware outlay

5. mirrored icons in olvwm, XFree86 from slackware 2.1 (Linux)

6. Promise Ultra100 IDE PDC20265 chip problem

7. Icon color problem on olvwm

8. quota on Filesize won't go over 100k?

9. how to increase icon's color in olvwm?

10. Q: olvwm with nice icons - How?

11. xterm icon labels in olvwm

12. olvwm-icons

13. Howto custimze ICONS & FOATING MENU in X (under fvwm & olvwm) ???