XShipWars 0.68 Released!

Post by learfox EnD SPA » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

We've just released version 0.68 of XSW!  It has major
changes from 0.66 including a couple of graphics
enhancements.

   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/index.html

There are some maintanance issues and the distributions
need to be cleaned up a bit.  But it does run a lot nicer
now, please give it a try if your using Linux/X.  We're also
looking for those who would like to contribute and port to
other UNIX platforms.

For contact addresses see:

   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/contacts.htm

Sincerely,
-Taura

XShipWars 0.68 Released!

Post by Jedi Master Yo » Wed, 01 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>We've just released version 0.68 of XSW!

That's great!

What is it?

Quote:>   http://dogstar.mit.edu/bajor3d/index.html

>There are some maintanance issues and the distributions
>need to be cleaned up a bit.  But it does run a lot nicer
>now, please give it a try if your using Linux/X.

I'd be delighted, if only I could figure out what on earth it
does. Calling it a 'multi platform graphical multi user client/server'
is less than enlightening.

Yours hopefully
JMY

XShipWars 0.68 Released!

Post by learfox EnD SPA » Fri, 03 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> I'd be delighted, if only I could figure out what on earth it
> does. Calling it a 'multi platform graphical multi user client/server'
> is less than enlightening.

Hi, it's basically a server and client in which you
configure and build databases of whatever play scenrio
you wish.  It's mostly a miltiplayer space oriented
kind of graphical MUD.

Sincerely,
-Taura

1. TkRat 0.68 - A graphical Mail User Agent

I have now released version 0.68 of TkRat my Mail User Agent written
in C and tcl/tk. The main changes in this release are:
    * Misc bugfixes.
    * Numerous spelling errors fixed
    * By default the Reply-To: header is now shown when viewing messages.
    * You can now specify the value of the From: header (but the sysadmin
      can disable this function).
    * The automatic line-wrap function in the compose window has been
      improved.
    * You can now see what is happening while sending a message with SMTP.
    * The entering of addresses is now much smarter.
    * Now reads addressbooks created by pine.

For a detailed list of changes see the web-page or the changes file included
in the distribution.

TkRat has a web-page at http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~maf/ratatosk

The full source as well as patches is available via anonymous ftp from
ftp.md.chalmers.se in the /pub/tkrat directory.

        /MaF

PS I run a mailing-list where I also post these announcements. To subscribe

2. Question compiling new kernel...

3. XShipWars 1.25 Released

4. Terry Porter: A retarded, deluded, bilious troll for the ages.

5. XShipWars Non-beta released! version 1.00

6. Help. I've broken gcc trying to upgrade 2.7.2.1 to 2.7.2.3.

7. XShipWars .70 released

8. appletviewer no worky

9. XShipWars 1.24 Released

10. XShipWars 1.23 Released

11. AD: XShipWars, X Graphical MUD .60 beta released

12. XShipWars .91 Released (and web page moved)

13. XShipWars .70 Release