Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

Post by Kristian Rosber » Wed, 25 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Hi there !

I want to buy a Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro. I use Redhat 5.0 togheter with
Metro X 4.1.0.

Is it possible to configure this card in Redhat with Metro X ?

Does anybody nows where i can get the drivers ?

Best Regards

/Kristian Rosberg

1. Ensoniq Audio PCI, Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro, Toshiba 32x CD-ROM

    I have recently bought a new computer. It was preinstalled with all
the Windows95 stuff.

    I would like to install linux on my machine, but I have encounter
some problem.

    I tried a Slackware 2.0, the above devices are not supported.

    Which distribution should I use so that the above mentioned devices
would be supported?

Desmond

2. JOB OPENING: SHELL LEAD PROGRAM MANAGER - HYDERABAD, INDIA

3. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro ... X Windows

4. newbie questions here

5. Diamond Fire GL 1000 pro

6. ipfwadm -F rule

7. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

8. Help: DPT SCSI controller with SLS 1.01

9. Anyone got a working XF86Config file for Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

10. diamond fire gl 1000 pro, any chance?

11. Diamond Fire Gl 1000 Pro

12. Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro

13. Newbie: Diamond Fire GL 1000 Pro video card