xf86OpenConsole: Cannot find a free VT

Post by Martia » Thu, 27 Feb 1997 04:00:00

I have no idea why I get this.. I only have 2 gettys running
Also, no svgalib stuff will work,
I get: not running in graphics capable console!
I am using a vga card and a vga monitor, so what's screwed up?

Thanks!

xf86OpenConsole: Cannot find a free VT

Post by Martia » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

HELP!!!!

Please!!

> I have no idea why I get this.. I only have 2 gettys running
> Also, no svgalib stuff will work,
> I get: not running in graphics capable console!
> I am using a vga card and a vga monitor, so what's screwed up?

> Thanks!

xf86OpenConsole: Cannot find a free VT

Post by Martia » Sat, 01 Mar 1997 04:00:00

 HELP!!!!

 Please!!

Quote:> > I have no idea why I get this.. I only have 2 gettys running