Xconfig for NEC 5FGp and Diamond Viper VLB 2MB

Xconfig for NEC 5FGp and Diamond Viper VLB 2MB

Post by Lancelot M » Tue, 31 Jan 1995 02:46:20

Could anyone please help me with the xconfig file for a NEC 5FGp and Viper with 2MB RAM? Thanks in advance.

--
______________________
       _______________________

Home page: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~stevenl/mui.html  ______________________

1. Diamond Viper VLB 2Mb and CTX CMS-1561 monitor

I need help with my Diamond Viper VLB and CTX CMS-1561 monitor configurations.

I have gotten X to start using startx, but the resolution is at 640x480.  I
tried modifying the ModeLines, but nothing works.  From what I understand, a
Clocks line isn't needed in the video card definitions, replaced by a
Clockchip line.  When I exist X, I see a list of lines saying that resolutions
800x600 and 1024x768 are not the same as initial resolution "640x480"  (??)

I'll try to get a snipped section of my XF86Config posted and the error
message posted.  Thanks for all the help.

-----------------------------
| Warner Wang               |
-----------------------------

-----------------------------

2. open port x11

3. Diamond Viper VLB 2MB and LINUX

4. Help, Apache won't run my cgi

5. Can't Configure "Diamond Viper VLB 2mb" with Caldera 2.2 and XF86

6. Unix history question: the Ritchie Trapdoor?

7. Help: XF86Config for Diamond Viper VLB 2MB + Sony 17sf

8. Root passwd change and sudo

9. HELP Diamond Viper VLB & XFree 1.2 Xconfig

10. Diamond Viper VLB P9000 Xconfig ??

11. Xconfig for Diamond Viper PCI/NEC 5FGe

12. XF86-3.1 XConfig Needed for Diamond VLB and NEC 3FGe

13. Diamond Viper VLB -- PCI-VLB mixup????