config for Paradise Bali32 card?

Post by Dominique Thieba » Sun, 16 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I'm having problem getting X to display correctly on a Paradise
Bali32
SVGA card, attached to a 15" N.I. magnavox monitor.  The chipset
on the card is labeled ARK1000PV.

Has anybody been able to make that work?

Any feedback appreciated!  Thanks.

Dominique Thiebaut

1. Help: Paradise Bali32 Video Card!!!

After reading the FAQ's I was not able to get my video card working.  I have a
486/66DX and Paradise Bali32 video card with 2MB vram.  Please send email if
you have any suggestions on getting this card to work with Xfree.  Thanks in
advance.

2. ELFkit for 2.2 ?

3. Paradise BALI32 Help

4. Is there a VESA video server for X?

5. RH 6.1 w/2 nics

6. Paradise Bali32

7. Anyone have a Future Domain host adapter working with LINUX?

8. HELP: paradise Western Digital Bali32

9. Paradise VLB WD90C31 card: What is the video card?

10. XFree86 driver/config for Paradise(WD) ???

11. HELP! Paradise VL-Plus wd9033 X-config

12. X Config with Paradise