'shaped icons/shaped text' in Gnome question

'shaped icons/shaped text' in Gnome question

Post by Guy Parr » Fri, 29 Dec 2000 10:25:23

     If 'shaped icons' gets rid of the grey squares from Gnome icons
and 'shaped text' removes the ugly grey background behind the black
text below Gnome icons, how can you make that text *white* so you can
have a dark image as your wallpaper and still be able to read your
icon titles?  I presume there's a file you can edit?
     tia...

1. 'shaped icons/shaped text' in Gnome...

     If 'shaped icons' gets rid of the grey squares from Gnome icons
and 'shaped text' removes the ugly grey background behind the black
text below Gnome icons, how can you make that text *white* so you can
have a dark image as your wallpaper and still be able to read your
icon titles?  I presume there's a file you can edit?
     tia...

2. END GAME: Antitrust experts kibitz on Microsoft

3. Shape Ups,Men's Shape Ups,Men's Skechers Shape Ups - new styles!

4. afterstep winlist

5. Gettinf rid of Gnome's default black-on'grey icons texts...

6. Switching from Afterstep Desktop to Enlightenment in RH6.0

7. Shaping? What is this..."shaping"?

8. Symantec Beta

9. X mouse cursor is 'square' shape

10. When are 'egress' traffic shaping rules applied?

11. can't customize the shapes of the windows

12. Traffic Shaping Problem: sch_htb doesn't load

13. I don't have "Shape"