Xfree86 questions

Post by Herman K. La » Sat, 13 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I've got some questions:

1) On a Diamond Stealth VRAM ISA machine, under X the mouse jumps
around when I move it for no reason.  It doesn't do that under MS-Win.
What can I do about it/what can I look for?

2) Does anyone know if there ever will be ET4000/W32 16bpp support?
What about 1 bpp support?  The Mono server doesn't support the
1280x1024 resolution I want (or does the beta support it?).

3) If MetroX doesn't have accelerated Millenium support, does the
Accel X that comes with Caldera have it?

Thanks,
Herman Lau

1. XFree86 question

Hi All:
I use RH7.1 on a stand-alone i386.
I recenlty upgraded to XFree86 4.1.0 using tar files from XFree site
and their install routine.

Now everytime I start rpm to install a new software that needs XFree I
get failed dependencies for files that are already on the system.  So, I
re-run the rpm using --nodeps parameter and all is well.

Q: Is there a way to cure this problem once and for all?
BTW: the path to XFree files is in the ld.so.conf file.

Thanks for any help.

Masoud

2. PPP and gateway

3. XFree86 Question

4. Syncmaster 191T and i810 problem

5. XFree86 Questions.....

6. Can I install Solaris 8 in a Sparc5 ?

7. xfree86 question, I WANT MY 800x600!!!!!

8. 2.5.66-lsm1

9. XFree86 question

10. xfree86 question?

11. XFree86 question