I can't config Ati Mach 64 mounted on Advanced/AS m.b.

I can't config Ati Mach 64 mounted on Advanced/AS m.b.

Post by Stefa » Sun, 19 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hello

I have a Atlantis mother board by Intel. In this video card is mounted
a Ati Mach 64 but i can't configure this.
Please send-me XF86Config file or document abuot card.
I have mounted linux kernel 2.0 and XF86Free 3.1.2

Thanks

1. ATI Mach 64 - Please help me....Thank you in advance !!!

Hello Everyone,
          I have a problem installing X with my ATI Mach64, I tried
several options but I keep losing the screen when I try to run it.
Sometimes it gives me a message that I need 2Megs on my card. Does
anyone know if this problem is more related to my Video Card or my
Monitor perhaps....I would love to get X running ! Any Help would be
appreciated. The base system runs just fine.

Thanks a million !!!

Mario

2. Returning references

3. ATI mach 64 PCI 2 mb

4. Solaris 7

5. Atlantis MB with ATI Mach 64 problem

6. Driver for AHA2940W PCI SCSI controller

7. ATI Mach 64 Pro Turbo w 2 MB Ram

8. Netwrok Printers

9. XFree86-4.2.0_1,1 Config failure -- for ATI Mach 64 Rage Pro 8MB

10. ATI Xpressions Mach 64 config file

11. Help - Problem with XFree86 config of a ATI Mach 64

12. ATI Video Expression (Mach 64) config file?

13. Help XF Config: Vivitron 17 monitor & ATI Mach 64 Proturbo (2MB)