Adobe Fonts for X

Post by Mark Bidewel » Mon, 05 Apr 1999 05:00:00

I am trying to use programs such as tkdesk under XFree86.  I keep
getting errors about fonts.  Could anyone tell me where I could download
adobe fonts?

Thanks

Adobe Fonts for X

Post by James Staffor » Tue, 06 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> I am trying to use programs such as tkdesk under XFree86.  I keep
> getting errors about fonts.  Could anyone tell me where I could download
> adobe fonts?

> Thanks

Did you try Adobe's web site? Actually just about any Postscript fonts will
work. If you look around you my be able to find one of those Key fonts for
Windows, they work pretty well with X, and look pretty good when you print
with them. Not all ps fonts are a like though, some of them don't print
very weel at all.

jamess