need help finding xpr

Post by Joseph Oute » Thu, 14 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Does anyone know where I can find xpr on sunsite's ftp site.
Could not find it in /pub/Linux/Incoming.

1. Need to find vi command to remove ^H from command man find > find.txt

hi there,

Q1: i need to find out the vi command needed to change all occurences of
some character followed by a backspace to nothing.  that is to remove the ^H
sequence created by the following command man find > find.txt .
Q2:can sed perform the same task as vi?

Q3:what would be the command also for sed ?

thanks.

Iskandar

2. NVidia GeForce2MX in Solaris

3. XPR,XWD HELP!

4. TCP/IP keep alive timer

5. Help Please, I need Help finding......

6. cron output problem

7. Need to find info on the 'FIND' command

8. NFS Client/Server Situation with x86

9. Finding PIDs - Solaris newbie needs a little help

10. Need help finding user PPP directory on my shell account

11. scsi:0 found 8-( (need help with 1542C)

12. need to pipe a find or locate command into the rm command....PLEASE help!

13. Need help finding the right router for me