** ERROR **: file gnucash-style.c: line 783

** ERROR **: file gnucash-style.c: line 783

Post by Alan Murre » Sat, 29 Jun 2002 04:34:56

Hello!

I have just done a re-install of Mandrake 8.2 on my workstation.  As
you can prolly guess, I installed GnuCash, like I have on several past
occasions.  Each time before, it ran just fun, but this time, the
first time I tried running it, I get the following error:

--- ERROR ---
Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet Creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet Creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-1
--- ERROR ---

As I mentioned, GnuCash has never had problems before, so I am puzzled
as to what could have gone wrong, andmore importantly, how to correct
this.  When I did my install, I did have the "automatically install
dependencies" option on, so I know everything GnuCash depends upon aso
got installed.

I even tried removing GnuCash (rpm -e gnucash), then re-installed from
the CD's, just in case it was updated via my nightly
MandrakeUpdateRobot, but still the same problem.

If anyone has any other ideas as to what could be wrong, and how to
correct this, I'd apprecaite hearing back from you.

Thanx, in advance.