sharing programs in x

Post by percolat.. » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:25:10

Are there any programs for X where I can share X-applications over
network (like in ms-netmeeting).

I have found "XMX - An X Protocol Multiplexor"
(http://www.cs.brown.edu/software/xmx/) but it is for sharing
the whole display.
What I would need is to share one (or more) window(s).

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

sharing programs in x

Post by ken.. » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:09:39

>Are there any programs for X where I can share X-applications over
>network (like in ms-netmeeting).

My web site has some pointers.  Search for "groupware".
--
Ken Lee, http://www.rahul.net/kenton/

1. Free-/share-ware programs for Solaris x86 2.4

Hi,
    I wonder which ftp site contains the biggest collection of pre-compiled
binaries for freeware/shareware/PD programs for Solaris x86 2.4 ? Also, I
am in need of a Web browser for x86 2.4, and wonder if there is any binary
available for downloading ?

    Thanks in advance and email replies please.

2. Terminal i/o

3. Shared library programming

4. NE2000 not transmitting large packets

5. Sharing a modem from two programs

6. Question: ASUS PVI motherboard

7. FAQ?:How does one program for shared libraries ?

8. Flex and %option yycolumnno

9. How do I start for UNIX process,shared memory,rpc programming?

10. LINUX KERNEL MODULE - routing program, shared server resource management

11. HELP: LDD lists a program's use of shared libraries in new unknown format

12. java program using shared libraries

13. PROGRAMMING: Sharing a Locked Memory