date/time setting keeps changing

Post by jos » Sat, 04 Aug 2001 18:43:07

Hi

I have suse7.2 installed on a dell inspiron 8000 laptop.
When I reboot the system, the time/date setting keeps changing
back to a wrong value. I tried changing the time setting
using xset and using yast, but it keeps changing back
after a reboot. Anyone have a suggestion?

best regards

jos

1. date/time of a file compare with current date/time

Hi,

I hope i can drop my question about Linux shell programming here?

I'm writing a script in bash to find files. I'm using the slocate
programm, which is being runned every hour using a cron job, to create
it's database.

Now i want to know how long it is ago that the database has been
recreated. Zo i need to check the date and time from that file and
compare it with the current date and time. I know there must be easy to
do but i can't find the trick to do it.

Maikel van Gorkom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Why can't I "make" bttv driver ?

3. run time date and syslog date/time conflict

4. problems with HP2100M printer

5. System Clock keeps showing the wrong time/date

6. Apache 1.1.1 & SSI

7. Date/time keeps getting adjusted?

8. sshd user problem

9. IPC not keeping correct time or date.

10. Keep Time and Date when FTPing

11. Date keeps changing!

12. U5/Solaris7: date keeps changing?!?

13. Why does my system clock keep changing time?