Netscape won't start

Post by Ken Matso » Thu, 28 May 1998 04:00:00

I installed communicator 4.05 but when I try and start it nothing
happens.  If I click it in the file manager it looks like it's going to
work but then nothing.  Any thoughts?  I'm using redhat 5.

Netscape won't start

Post by Alex Kamantauska » Thu, 28 May 1998 04:00:00

> I installed communicator 4.05 but when I try and start it nothing
> happens.  If I click it in the file manager it looks like it's going to
> work but then nothing.  Any thoughts?  I'm using redhat 5.

Check to make sure that your path is set up correctly to run it

1. Netscape won't start media player

I have a streaming video file(.asf) located on my Apache server.
When I use IE 5.0 to access the file it automatically starts the MS
Media Player and I can see the video clip.  When I try to use Netscape
4.X to access the file all I get is a bunch of code scrolling by.  I have
this
same file on xoom.com and it works with both IE and Netscape so I'm
pretty sure the problem is with the Apache configuration.
I have also accessed this file from several PC's running Netscape and get
the
same result. So I know it's not a particular browser config problem.
 I'm running Apache 1.3.12 on a Linux 6.2 platform.  Can anyone
tell me how to fix this??????  Thanks in advance!!!!!

2. Easy question on find (hopefully)

3. Bad magic number with Netscape: won't start

4. alsa

5. netscape won't start from Xwindow or command prompt

6. encrypted filesystem

7. Help: Netscape 6 won't start

8. 2.5.45 -- usbaudio.c: 1882: structure has no member named `bInterfaceClass' in function `snd_usb_create_streams'

9. Netscape Enterprise won't start

10. Netscape won't start (sometimes!)

11. netscape won't start, but the libs seem correct

12. Netscape won't start

13. Netscape 4.0 Won't Start