can'nt get a # prmp in window

Post by dougla » Wed, 08 Jul 1998 04:00:00

It took two weeks dut I got startx to work, X starts with a window named
local-main, and I can get a new window named xtern, dut I can't type in
the window (no #root promped)? help, thank you, Douglas.

1. NT NT NT NT NT NT NT MT

Why is everyone comparing whatever operating system with NT?

*     / - -                           /-----/ /                          *
*    /____  /   / /----/ /----/      /       /     /----/ /---/ /----/   *
*        / / / / /----/ /----/      /       /---/ /----/ /   / /----/    *
*   ___ / /_/_/ /____  /____       /_____/ /   / /____  /   /  ____/     *

---
 t MR/2 t

2. IPACCT under OpenBSD

4. Sound and PCMCIA support

5. It's not bad canned meat...

6. 112233-08, solaris 9 kernel patch

7. Solaris 7 install CD-ROM fails to boot with "Short disk read"

8. NT Web Server : Seeking beta testers for Windows 95, Windows NT Web Server

9. Windows NT 'stripe set' on MBR?

10. Getting MOD_Perl to work in windows/nt

11. Windows 'NT'

12. Can ISP detect when dial-ins are 'overloaded' ?