Library function to return XF86Config options used

Library function to return XF86Config options used

Post by David Jarvi » Sun, 03 Dec 2000 04:00:00

What C library function(s) are there to find out which options from the
XF86Config file were used by XFree86 (4.0.1) at startup? Specifically, I
want to find out in a program which ServerLayout section was used. This
could either have been the default (first entry) or the one specified on
the command line with the -layout option.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Kdevelop uses can't find QT-library and uses wrong function-names

I come from installing KDevelop, Version 1.2
and QT, Version 1.45, and from reading all the information about
correctly installing these packages. The following very basic errors
occured at my attempt to create a new project:

configure: error: Qt (>= 1.42 and < 2.0) (libraries) not found. Please
check your installation!
make: ***
No rule to make target `messages
.  Stop.

The Qt libraries reside in /usr/lib/qt (according to the rmp-file of
SuSE 7.0) and the environmentvariable QTDIR is set to this directory. I
don't know whether KDevelop  checks this variable or not.

The next problem occurs in the code, that Kdevelop generates. It tries
to include a header-file named qmsgbox.h, but Qt (though in a version
within the range >= 1.42 and < 2.0) provides a file
qmessagebox.h.

No my questions: Where can I tell Kdevelop where the libraries and
headerfiles of QT are?
(So that Kdevelop creates the suitable Makefiles).

I know, its a basic question, but I didn't find an answer by studiing
the documentation.
Thanks for your help, Uwe.

2. Xdm ... or is it srcmstr ?

3. Changing return values of library functions in new OS versions

4. OpenSSH 2.1 on OpenBSD 2.6 problems

5. Starting menu options (terminal) by just pressing 1 key without using return/enter.

6. Digital PC Booting problems

7. About function that returns function pointer

8. X server problems - newbie question

9. Catching C library functions using C++ ????

10. dlopen uses function from another library - why?

11. Using thread-safe C library functions.

12. Problem in using gprof on library functions

13. Using C-Libraries's functions in cshell