seeking XF86Config file for Toshiba 740CDT

seeking XF86Config file for Toshiba 740CDT

Post by Roger Spauldin » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hello Good People!

        After failing to find this in the Laptop Volunteer Database
        I am turning to this channel.

        Would anyone have an XF86Config file for a Toshiba 740CDT
        laptop they could e-mail me?

        TIA!

        Roger Spaulding
        Senior System Administrator
        Oracle Corporation

        "And when at last I walked on past the two juniper trees toward the
         far side of the plateau I found I was feeling sorry for any man who
         was not free to abandon whatever futility detained him and to walk
         away into the desert morning with a pack on his back." -- Colin
Fletcher