xdm HOWTO?

Post by Edgar F. Hilto » Wed, 24 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Hi!
Is there an xdm HOWTO for Linux?

More explicitly, I am looking for documentation that is more "User
Friendly" than the man pages for xdm.
Is there a program that will help me with the configuration of xdm?

Any help will be mucho-macho appreciated.

-Edgar

xdm HOWTO?

Post by Edgar F. Hilto » Thu, 25 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Duh..... Never mind.... I solved my own problem.

--Edgar

1. XDM HOWTO

Having shed a small amount of blood and most of my hair getting xdm setup
on my Linux box, I would be willing to write a mini-howto on xdm, if there
is interest.  If, on the other hand, this has already been done, could
someone point me at it?

Thanks.

Kurt Wall

2. kernel stack

3. xdm-HOWTO?

4. Help: Disk Druid Says Boot Partition Too Big

5. Red Hat 5.0 xdm: howto avoid the tackiness?

6. /proc/net/dev

7. binaries and HOWTO for xdm

8. After kernel compilation, lost mouse & modem

9. Howto run chooser with Xdm ???

10. Howto run XDM on CorelLinux

11. xdm, inittab, xconsole HOWTO-like info wanted

12. XDM FAQ or HowTO anyone ?

13. Howto stop the xdm login (level 5) and get a console?