when I'm using netscape and I try to clic a .gif picture, the screen
goes black just like when shutting down X, but it comes back to
normal after a second or two.
I'm using Netscape 3.04. Is Netscape the problem or X I'm using?
1. wu.ftpd FTP server shut down -- please try again later.
I have been having problems with this one machine for a while.
When I try to ftp to my machine, I gtethe following results:
dins:~# ftp localhost
Connected to localhost.
500 dins FTP server shut down -- please try again later.
I don't knwo what the problem is, I've replaced the wu.ftpd with one
from a working machine, checked my inetd.conf, ftpaccess, ftpgroups,
etc.. and everything looks okay. I've even replaced my tcpd.
2. NS Enterprise authentication help
3. Trying to find out who shut it down
5. How to shut-off on a shut-down?
6. Weird password problem w/CDE
7. UNIX Devil picture: found (was: Looking for UNIX picture)
9. Problem with powering down when shutting down
10. MacIntosh AppleScan-pictures -> UNIX-gif ??
12. GIF pictures on root window?
13. Shutting Down