X with Banshee ?

Post by Ronv » Mon, 15 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Is it possible to run X with a Banshee-card at a  resolution higher than 320
X 200 ???

I tried with the standard SVGA-server.

X with Banshee ?

Post by Michael Reich » Tue, 16 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Update your XFree86 to the lates version, and then have a look at:

http://glide.xxedgexx.com/3DfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html

I'm using a Diamon Monter Fushion PCI at 1280x1024x16 or 1280x1024x32 it's
working fine.

- Reiche

> Is it possible to run X with a Banshee-card at a  resolution higher than
320
> X 200 ???

> I tried with the standard SVGA-server.

X with Banshee ?

Post by Aris Cru » Fri, 23 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Definately check out that driver, just installed it and I don't have any
problems....

> Update your XFree86 to the lates version, and then have a look at:

> http://glide.xxedgexx.com/3DfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html

> I'm using a Diamon Monter Fushion PCI at 1280x1024x16 or 1280x1024x32
it's
> working fine.

> - Reiche

> > Is it possible to run X with a Banshee-card at a  resolution higher
than
> 320
> > X 200 ???

> > I tried with the standard SVGA-server.

                  http://www.searchlinux.com

X with Banshee ?

Post by Terry Churchil » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Definately check out that driver, just installed it and I don't have any
> problems....

> > Update your XFree86 to the lates version, and then have a look at:

> > http://glide.xxedgexx.com/3DfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html

Hi!

What about guys like me, who use Slackware 3.5?

Is there any hope of using my Banshee?

TIA

--
Tel

X with Banshee ?

Post by Marty Phe » Sat, 24 Apr 1999 04:00:00

If Slackware uses XFree I would think it should work equally well for you.

> > Definately check out that driver, just installed it and I don't have any
> > problems....

> > > Update your XFree86 to the lates version, and then have a look at:

> > > http://glide.xxedgexx.com/3DfxRPMS_vb_glibc.html

> Hi!

> What about guys like me, who use Slackware 3.5?

> Is there any hope of using my Banshee?

> TIA

> --
> Tel

X with Banshee ?

Post by Miles Backshal » Mon, 26 Apr 1999 04:00:00

I Love you,
Finally i find a link to the correct Banshee server...

when the monitor is running at 320x240..hehehe
Thanks